Drs. Walsh, Shannon and Ramsey Periodontics and Implant Dentistry
38 Pond Street, Suite 207
Franklin, MA 02038
Phone: (508) 520-0400
Fax: (508) 520-0425
Important Information: Scheduling changes are not accepted by email; please call us during business hours.
- We have office hours every other Monday and Tuesday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please note that we are at lunch from 1:00 to 2:00.
- We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible and we have two locations for your convenience: Marlboro & Franklin
- We have on-call services available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for our patients.
- All patients under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring premedication, severe diabetes or hypertension, taking any blood thinning medications including aspirin or ibuprofen).
We try to stay on schedule to minimize waiting at the time of your appointment. Referral of emergency patients can cause delays to the schedule, and your understanding and patience are very much appreciated.
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring Dentist (please note: you do not need a referral from your general dentist to make an appointment with us.)
- A list of medications you are currently taking (please note, that you can print out your patient registration and medical history forms prior to your visit.)
- If you have dental insurance, bring your insurance card with you to the appointment.
- If your referring Dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to us. Often it is more reliable to pick them up yourself and bring them with you to your appointment.
|Mon (every other)||8:00am||5:00pm|